Diplomacy is working. So far, Iran has stuck to the commitments it has made at the negotiating table, and today, Iran is further from building a nuclear weapon that it was before the negotiations began. And there’s strong evidence that a final deal is within reach. We’ve come too far to get defeated by war hawks in Congress.
Please call your Senators today and stop Congress from blowing up negotiations!
1. Call the Capitol toll-free* at 855-686-6927
- Ask for one of your Senators by name
2. Tell your Senator’s office:
- I’m from (city, state)
- I support negotiations with Iran
- I urge the Senator to OPPOSE both the Menendez-Kirk Iran sanctions bill (S.269) and the Corker-Graham Iran bill
- Congressional action would tie the hands of our negotiations, push Iran away from the negotiating table, and put us on the path to war with Iran.
3. Next steps:
- Repeat this process to call your other Senator
- Amplify our message: share this post via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Report back: Let us know where your Senators stand on Iran
*Toll-free number provided by the Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Win Without War coalition member.