Coalition Military Fatalities By Year
- 55% of Americans polled are against U.S. intervention of any kind [Reuters, 6/19/14]
- Only 20% think that renewed fighting in Iraq is due to the U.S. withdrawing troops from the country [Public Policy Polling, 6/17/14]
- 74% oppose sending combat troops to help deal with the crisis [Public Policy Polling, 6/17/14]
- 53 religious groups, academics, and ministers urge alternatives to U.S. military action in Iraq [WWW, 8/27/14]
- 19 nonprofits and advocacy groups publicly oppose U.S. military intervention in Iraq [WWW, 6/23/14]
- Dozens of military experts, veterans, and members of Congress publicly oppose U.S. military intervention in Iraq [WWW, 6/23/14]
For up-to-date information on the current situation in Iraq, please visit www.winwithoutwar.org/category/iraq.